The HSBC Rugby Festival Dubai hosts only accept Team entries. As a Team Manager, please contact your Rugby Club or School if you require any information regarding your team's participation. Then register your team, and once the team is created, login to enter details of each individual player in your team.
Please review the available age grades HERE to identify the correct competition for your team to enter. Then follow the steps below to complete your Team Registration:
1. Click the blue text link below marked "Enter your Team" and complete your contact details as Team Manager, and your team's name and age group.
2. You should then receive an e-mail with your Team Manager login credentials.
3. Click the second blue text link below marked "Team Manager Login" to login using the Team Manager login credentials sent to you by e-mail.
4. Now add individual players to your team by selecting from the top menu bar: Tasks > Manage Team, then click "Add a new player".
5. Once you have entered all your team's players, their dates of birth, their contact details including e-mail addresses, you may e-mail the team as a group, or the players on an individual basis, when logged in via Tasks > Contact.
6. When you have successfully registered your team, please ensure you email your members with a Medical Waiver & Consents form. Managers are responsible for collecting these forms completed for EVERY PLAYER. Players will not be able to compete without a completed form signed by a parent/guardian.
The hosts of the HSBC Rugby Festival Dubai also NEEDS volunteers to help run our event. As a Team Manager, please encourage your friends or relations to help - we need game referees and other game officials, pitch marshals and first aiders.
More details on these roles are available about volunteer Festival Officials HERE.